Friday, August 14, 2009

Islam: The Religion of Peace

I have stayed away from posting much about Islam to date mainly because I am not overly knowledgeable about the topic. However, it seems that the Religion of Peace, has struck again. I am a bit confused by all of this, but it seems that the hate for Christians runs very deep. The story of which I am speaking of describes the beheading of four Christian aid workers in Somalia, for refusing to renounce there faith in Christ Jesus the Lord. My response is this, mostly to the families of those who were Martyred by members of the Religion of Peace: If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also.
(John 15:18-23 ESV). To Christ be the Glory, our Fellow Brothers have had there blood shed on account of the savior, what a glorious blessing they have received. Weep not, for they are with the Lord, and are blessed richly by him.

No comments: