Saturday, December 1, 2007

Poetry in the Nursing Home

So I had the pleasure of seeing a wonderful poem on a door in a residents room. So I figured I would share it with you and see if you enjoy it as much as I do.

Who is he in yonder stall, at whose feet the shepherd's fall?
Who is he in deep distress, fasting in the wilderness?
Who is he on yonder tree dies in grief and agony?
Who is he that from his throne rules through all the world alone?
"Tis the Lord!" O wondrous story! "Tis the Lord!" The King of glory!
At his feet we humbly fall, crown him, crown him Lord of all!

Benjamin Hanby


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this poem. Thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

andy? as in andy crawford?

Ken Cook said...

Andy, As in Andy the youth Pastor, I believe.... I haven't seen Andy Crawford in forever.