Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jehovah's Witness' Hymn's

Now I know that JW's Reject the Deity of Christ.
And thus they Should Reject the Worship of Christ.

They Question is do they worship him??

The JW's that I meet up with claim that they don't... However, let me submit a hymn from the JW hymnal - Sing Praise to Jehovah - Copyright 1984.

#53 - Theocracy's Increase

1. Hail the Theocracy ever increasing! Wondrous expansion is now taking place. Praise to Jehovah is sung without ceasing By those who walk in the light of his face. Long years ago saw the humble beginning As our Redeemer a lowly way trod. Now a great crowd join the remnant in bringing Praises to him at the right hand of God.

Now Let me juxtapose this with the 10 commandments and some other bible verses.

"You shall have no other gods before me. "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:3-6)

6 “This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God. 7 And who is there like me? Let him call out, that he may tell it and present it to me. From when I appointed the people of long ago, both the things coming and the things that will enter in let them tell on their part. 8 Do not be in dread, YOU people, and do not become stupefied. Have I not from that time on caused you individually to hear and told [it] out? And YOU are my witnesses. Does there exist a God besides me? No, there is no Rock. I have recognized none.’” (Isa 44:6-8 NWT)

Then Jesus said to him, "Be gone, Satan! For it is written, "'You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.'" (Matthew 4:10)

Isn't This Hymn seeming to Worship Jesus?

1 comment:

HiddenSquire said...

Indeed it does seem so. Did you ever get any response from them on this?