1. What is man's biggest problem, sin or self esteem?
2. What must a man do to inherit eternal life?
3. How do you deliver the salvation message?
4. How hard is it to become a Christian?
5. How often do you talk about sin, righteousness and judgment?
6. How seeker sensitive is your church?
7. Who do you do church for?
8. Do you dumb down your sermons?
9. Can you explain the Doctrine of the Trinity?
10. Do your sermons emphasize theology or are they more relevant?
11. Describe your youth programs.
12. Describe your evangelism programs.
13. What church growth model do you follow?
14. How much do you give to missions and the hungry?
15. Do you believe the Bible contains no errors or contradictions?
16. Do you believe in a literal 6 day creation?
17. Do you believe in a literal hell and eternal punishment?
19. When you distribute the Lord's Supper, do you emphasize the need to exa! mine yourself?
20. Can a person who is living in a persistent lifestyle of sin inherit eternal life?
21. Does your church exercise church discipline?
22. Do Sunday school teachers, nursery, and youth volunteers fill out an application to answer questions about their core beliefs
23. What are the essentials of the faith?
24. Do you have a cross in your sanctuary?
25. What is the primary purpose of man?
In response to your email –
As to the answers to your list of questions I think you will find them on our web site, also. We endeavor to make it as informative as possible. However, I can tell by your questions that FLC may not be what you are looking for, but if not, I know there are many great, Bible – believing, Christ-centered churches here in Newberg.